Friday

When asked why he said, "Couldn't find a porcupine"

Conflict is pretty much inevitable. It is part of the human condition. And there are many reasonable responses. Some people prefer to withdraw, give the situation some time. Some people like to engage in quiet, reasoned debate or negotiations. Some people like to throw hedgehogs.

I guess for my part I blame the "victim". How are you going to pick up welts and puncture marks from being struck with a hurled hedgehog? Check that...getting struck with a hurled hedgehog OF dooooooooommm!

I mean, I could understand it if you were struck with a porcupine projectile but a whirling hedgehog? I tell you, after filing that complaint he must of felt pretty wimpy.

And for the record, if you get in an argument with me, I don't fling hedgehogs or porcupines...no siree bob, if you argue with me, you better get ready for the elevated elephant because that is how I settle debates.

No comments: